Monday, June 24, 2013

Song of the day : A GOOD MAN - BIG BANG

I wouldn’t be like this if I was a good man
But I am not a bad man, right?
Please don’t say it was a misunderstanding
A wrinkled sentimental heart, my last pride thrown away

I met you after a long,
long wait this is heaven’s play (a joke)
Rain stops when it comes down,
I just have to hide when lightening strikes
In a dream without you,
I wander around everyday, 24 hours
I am anxious to know if you are doing well, if you fell asleep already
Oh please one more time dance with me tonight
A sweet time with you in my dream again tonight
Stories we shared as we matched our feet calmly
Stream water is like a toxic
Look for a key to the maze of reality
Is my stunning love a tear of misunderstanding
A bouquet that I put my last hope in
My Heart that was stepped on is harassing me
OK think in a different point of view, I am sorry dear ..

Lost appetite, a wallet to take out a picture again
Checking an empty inbox in my cell phone like a fool
I will erase everything because of yearning, the way of doing it without any evidences
One man’s pureness is romantic, a shout from deep inside of his heart
Time will solve it, a stinging whip called separation
(Please have only a bit of caffeine and alcohol)
My reflection in the mirror ignores me

Pride that I persisted turns into tears on eyes that didn’t move at all
Rain drops lightly she can’t forget about me yet
(You can’t forget me)

A good person (She can’t forget me)
A bad person (I forget you)
A good person
A bad person
I, I, I am a bad person


No comments:

Post a Comment